Friday, November 19, 2010

Paranormal Activity 2

I swear I won't watch this kind of movie anymore in cinema. On 29/10/2010, after much persuasion from my colleague, I decided to finally have a go at this movie. I might not watch it alone. Not a genre which is enjoyable to watch.
Deep inside my heart, I know I'm gonna regret this. Indeed, I am. The only horror movie I watched in cinema had become a nightmare that was impossible to forget.
It was night. After watching the movie, my collegues and I decided not to return home immediately. Instead, we had a post-view discussion at a nearby fast food restaurant. Although all of us kept silent about it, the feeling was mutual. All of us were too terrified to return home alone.
It was an experience I will never forget. It's kind of fun though seeing one of my colleagues jumped off his seat shocked with one of the scene. Believe me, this movie will rip your heart out.
And, if you think you've seen it all, think again. See the poster attached? Look at the baby and look at the mirror. See anything different?
Luckily, I only came to know about it after reading some of the reviews of the movie. Still, it gives me a tingling goosebumps.

No comments:

Post a Comment